*ALL STATEMENTS ON THIS PAGE ARE STUDIES OR OPINIONS BASED ON STUDIES, IN NO WAY ARE WE AN ATTORNEY NOR CAN WE OFFER ANY TYPE OF LEGAL ADVICE.*
These are some things that you may want to know regarding straight to voicemail DVM’s:
- Using a discrete direct voicemail delivery strategy appears to be legal due to the FCC and FTC having place voicemail under the “Enhanced Information Services” category, thereby choosing to avoid regulating voicemail.
- Looking at TCPA lawsuits having increased almost 30% per year, with 13% being class action suits, zero have involved Direct Voicemail in the past three years, which is lower than those involving live associate calls.
- With nearly a 3rd of Private Right of Action TCPA suits coming from the same individuals, you may be excited to find out and learn that Direct Voicemail or Direct to Voicemail never utilizes the wireless system. Plaintiffs hate this.
- UDAAP or Unfair, Deceptive or Abusive Acts & Practices is the latest standard that is used by CFPB for monitoring practices within the entire debt industry. Direct Voicemail is not unfair, deceptive or abusive.
- CFPB Audits track consumer complaints, and Direct Voicemail does not cause any complaints.
- A successful private suit concerning VOIP and a debt collector has finally happened, citing the TCPA “Or any call in which the consumer pays.” VOIP is considered a landline call via Drops360, so they are filtered out.
- As cell phone numbers are going to have to be identified anyway, which usually costs you money, Direct Voicemail does this in real-time, certified by the cellular carrier before each delivery, for free. (The Gold Standard of cell phone identification according to Dunn & Bradstreet. Superior to any other method.)
- Direct Voicemail messaging is a very cost-effective solution that is simple to deploy and is an excellent complement to your existing outreach campaigns.
In Summ?r?: Direct Messaging via Direct Voicemail is an easy to implement, creative tool that appears to be safe to use anytime your business needs a boost of incoming calls!
We should have all known there would be a catch for receiving money from the government. Here it is: Treasury makes coronavirus loan terms less favorable for small businesses as reported by CNBC Paycheck Protection Program loans have a higher interest rate and shorter...
Consider your options for content marketing, including the pros and cons of onboarding in-house writing talent or outsourcing your content writing to agencies.
Helping Businesses Grow Welcome to the latest issue of the Marketing Minute, your monthly newsletter dedicated to business growth and development. Facebook Is Losing Younger Users at an Even Faster Than Expected Rate The tech giant lost more than a million young users...
As we have seen over the recent months. Facebook has made major changes in a number of areas. Most recently as was reported in Tech Crunch May 29th, 2018 https://techcrunch.com/2018/03/28/facebook-will-cut-off-access-to-third-party-data-for-ad-targeting/ "In a...
I have posted this before, but it came across my path again today and it is certainly worth sharing again. This animated video describes the six universal Principles of Persuasion that have been scientifically proven to make you most effective as reported in Dr....